Thursday, June 2, 2011

Preview of coming website

Today, I laid out all of my ingredients, photographed everything, and was super prepared for my Chocolate Chip and Grand Marnier Biscotti. This recipe was originally Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti, but I was being lazy and didn't want to go to the store to get hazelnuts so I switched it around a bit. Apparently adding 16 oz of chocolate chunks instead of 12 oz and completely omitting the 1 1/2 cups of hazelnuts is a bad, bad idea. I should've known this, but I was being slow. The dough looked like cake batter, but I still gave it a valiant try and baked it in the oven. It looks like a giant flat cake and tastes like an awesome brownie, but is it DEFINITELY not biscotti! I'll post a new dessert tomorrow, but until then, here is a preview of the site I am working to post on www.adessertaweek.com, the domain name I bought a few weeks ago.


I made this last night at 1:00 AM in a burst of inspiration, but I still have A LOT of work to do! The links change color from blue to a light orange when you roll your mouse over them. I'm excited with the direction that this is going, and hopefully it'll be up within a month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment