Sunday, November 18, 2012

Coastal Kids Magazine Food Columnist

I am so excited!!! Several months ago, my cousin, Krista, contacted me about writing for a magazine called Coastal Kids Magazine. I instantly accepted and started testing recipes for the holiday issue. Well, the first issue came out several days ago, and the magazine looks FANTASTIC! I made a green bean casserole from scratch, pralines, and apple cinnamon cupcakes. Check out the holiday issue here, and be sure to like them on Facebook! I can't wait to start working on the next issue! My column is on pages 33-36, and my ad is on page 40! Here are some sample pages!





1 comment:

  1. If conceivable, as you clear knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is damned helpful in return me.
    Gerberian Shepsky
    Shepsky

    ReplyDelete